Replace your cash and checks with a Berkshire Bank Debit Card! Use it to pay for purchases anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
- Use your debit card to pay for purchases at over 13 million locations worldwide that accept Mastercard®. The amount of each purchase is deducted directly from your checking account, so there are no interest charges when you use it. In addition, you can use your card at any Cirrus and NYCE ATM to withdraw cash.
- Berkshire Bank debit cards are compatible with Samsung Pay and ApplePayTM
- Why a debit card is even better than checks: your debit card is fast and easy to use because it lets you access your checking account without taking the time to write a check. Plus, it eliminates the need to carry a checkbook or worry about running out of checks.
- Why a debit card is even better than cash: using your debit card is easier and safer than carrying cash. It also makes keeping track of your money a snap, because every purchase you make is listed on your monthly checking account statement.
- To apply for a new Debit or ATM Card, please visit your local branch or call us at 800-220-6956.
How to report a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card
Contact Berkshire Bank immediately at 800-220-6956.
Debit Card Transaction Monitoring
We provide additional security monitoring for "out of the ordinary" transactions for all Berkshire Bank debit cards.
If you will be using your debit card while traveling or are planning any "out of the ordinary" purchases, please call our Customer Call Center at 800-773-5601, weekdays between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm or Saturdays between 8:30 am and 1:00 pm. We will provide this information to our Fraud Prevention Services team in order to prevent your card from being blocked due to "out of the ordinary" transactions.
Always carry a back-up payment source in case your card is compromised due to fraudulent activity.
Monitor your accounts online using online banking or review your monthly statement on a regular and timely basis. Notify us immediately if you discover any suspicious or unauthorized activity.
If fraud is suspected, you will be contacted by our Fraud Prevention Services.
Register now and you can enhance the safety and security of shopping online.
MasterCard® SecureCode™ makes it easy to enjoy shopping on the Internet! There's no downloading, no software, no cost - just state-of-the-art security.
Once you've registered and created a SecureCode, each time you make an online purchase at a participating merchant, a window will pop up asking for your SecureCode, just like using a PIN at the ATM. When you correctly enter your SecureCode, your card issuer confirms that you are the authorized cardholder and your purchase is completed.
To register, just have your Berkshire Bank MasterCard® debit card handy and click on the Register Now link below. In just a few steps and about as many minutes, you'll be registered and ready to shop.