The Money market account is an interest-bearing account that typically pays a higher interest rate than a savings account and has limited check writing ability.
- No monthly service charge when you maintain the $1,000 minimum balance (low $5.00 monthly maintenance fee if balance falls below minimum any day during the monthly statement cycle
- No per check charge (limited check writing)*
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking1
- Overdraft Protection
- Free Online statements with check images for easy reference and storage2
- May be included as part of a combined statement with your checking and other deposit/loan accounts
- ATM Card is available with no annual fee and unlimited withdrawals at Berkshire Bank ATMs. A $2.00 foreign ATM fee will be charged for inquiries and withdrawals at non-Berkshire Bank ATMs
- Telephone Banking that provides you with account information and fund transfers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To find out which personal savings account is best for your financial needs, contact one of our Personal Banking experts or stop by any Berkshire Bank office today.
* Transfers from a money market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, online banking, telephone transfer, check, draft, or similar order to third parties are limited to six per monthly statement period.
1 Mobile Banking: Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your wireless carrier about such fees.
2 If you wish to receive a paper statement with check images the fee is $2.00 a month.