When establishing an account, we ask for a primary and secondary source of identification. All identification must be unexpired. Any ID that is expired will not be accepted for any reason.
The primary sources of identification that we accept for U.S. Citizens are:
- Government-issued form of identification with a photo, such as a driver’s license (in or out-of-state)
- Firearms identification card
- Armed Forces identification
- State identification issued by a state agency (e.g., Registry of Motor Vehicles, Department of Public Assistance, etc.)
The primary sources of identification that we accept for non-resident aliens are:
- Passport with US Visa
- Alien identification card
- Employment Authorization Card
- Other official documents containing a photo and evidencing nationality or residence
Note: A foreign driver’s license or Matricula Consular de Alta Seguridad (MCAS) (Consular Identification Card)(Mexico) is NOT an acceptable source of ID.
The secondary sources of identification that we accept are:
- Social Security card
- Voter registration card
- Credit card
- Student ID
- Employer-issued ID
- Property tax bill
- Firearms license
Note: A secondary source of ID must be used only in conjunction with a primary source of ID.